Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Jefferson.

While reading the controversy over the constitutionality of a United States Bank, i think i have to agree more with jefferson. It goes to show how much i know about our government now, i dont even know if we have a national bank. I think jefferson makes good points about why it would be unconstitutional, but thats for me to discuss in my analysis.

I think that if the government had a national bank, expecially with our current "money issues" in Washington DC, the federal debt would increase RAPIDLY. I think the power should reside in the state to control their own money, It makes sence for the federal government  to control external money affairs but not all things within the country. That is giving them WAY to much power.

In jeffersons times if it was possible to control the countries debt without the use of a national bank then it would definatly be against the constitution.

No comments:

Post a Comment